WANT TO WORK AT MAKU BREWING?
Is craft beer your passion? Do you want to start brewing with our innovative production team in a rapidly growing craft brewery? We are looking new members to join our team.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions or further information can be requested using the same email address.
Applications are requested by 1st of March 2018 or until the right candidate has been found.
- Responsibility for brewery’s production
- Responsibility for brewing and processes
- Responsibility for the batch stability
- Brewing & packaging (bottling, canning, kegging)
- Managing the ingredient stock
- Documenting the production and controlling quality
- Developing new recipes
- Fixing mechanical faults
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A degree in Brewing Science/Technology, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English; other languages are plus
- Basic knowledge of computing
- Skills with a variety of relevant tools and ability to solve mechanical problems with machinery
- Willingness to work flexibly, although mainly during normal work hours
- Ability to follow instructions and agreed processes
- Team player, but you are able to work independently
- B-class driving licence; e and C-class is considered a plus
What does Maku offer?
- Real responsibility in a growing brewery
- Interesting work in the expanding craft beer scene
- We cultivate independent working and initiative
- Pleasant work environment in a small and dynamic team